I specialize in helping Veterans with the home buying process. If it is your first time or you have purchased many, I help with representing your best interests throughout the purchase. And just so you know, using me as a buyer agent won’t cost you anything. My services are paid for by the home seller.
Active Duty personnel or personnel with previous qualifying military service.
Reserve visits, National Guard, and Coast Guard personnel with qualifying service.
Unmarried surviving spouses of veterans who died in service or missing in action as a result of service-related activities.
Honorably discharged personnel.
Current US Citizens who served with our allies during World War II.
Public Health Service officers, cadets/midshipmen in the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard academy.
A borrower Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is required. My lender can order one for you.
Applicant has to have a 580 credit score or higher
Applicant can be on disability Applicant will qualify for 100% financing
Applicant will have closing costs, seller might be able to pay.
To obtain more information about how to get qualified for a VA loan Call Rhoda 352-266-2637
When I work for you I will:
1) Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: Complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Save you time- Instead of you searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria, then find out they are under contract or trying to coordinate with multiple agents. I do it all for YOU. I have the knowledge and experience to get the best deals on homes that qualify for VA.
3) Help you find the right lender with the best rates. I have found that using local lenders make the transaction close quicker and easier.
4) View homes with you that will pass the VA requirements (not all pass). Share my knowledge to you so you know you are getting a great home at a great price. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors who’ll provide more in-depth analysis and advice
5) Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and help you get all the documentation and details co ordinate with everyone.
6) Assist you in finding any home-related services you may need, like handy man, cleaning company, windows, A/C, roofer ect.
In short, I’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. So if you'd like me to help you with the home buying process, please call 352-266-2637 or email me, Rhonda@BucknerHomesRealty.com.
I hope to hear from you soon.